Saturday, March 30, 2013

Monster Revision

Last October I posted some storyboards that I did based on an old draft of the script for the DreamWorks' movie Monsters Vs. Aliens (you can see that version here). After showing it to some of the amazing Story Artists that I work with and hearing their wise feedback, I realized that the sequence needed more character development and a clearer emotional thread to really give the story the impact I was going for. The beginning is totally different, and then I sprinkled revisions throughout that (hopefully) make it stronger.










 
 
 

 

























































































































 




















 






























































































No comments:

Post a Comment